Subject: [Leica] I did a book too!
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 10 12:25:35 2007

Inspired by the efforts of the likes of Doug, Graham and of course
Jim, I have made a Blurb book too. I just received my own copy today,
and I am very pleased with the quality of the printing and binding
(at least the hardcover version). The book is a record of my last
year living in the Netherlands (i.e. 2007). Those who look at my PAWs
will have seen many of these pictures during the year, but there are
others that I have not shown before.

The book is here (no profit to yours truly):
http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/128276

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com