Subject: [Leica] I did a book too!
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Dec 10 21:25:43 2007

Thanks Hoppy. No book plates for now--all my printing stuff is still
in the Netherlands, until late January or so.

As for hardcover vs. softcover, I left both options (Blurb default),
but the version I ordered for myself is the hardcover. I am curious
to hear what the softcover is like.

Cheers,
Nathan

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] I did a book too!)