Subject: [Leica] The "OLD & NEW YEAR!"
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 31 08:18:13 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008! :-)

On this last day, well it still is on some sides of planet Earth! :-) But
for you folks already into the New Year hopefully this still applies.

For many of us 2007 was at times just plain old fashion down and dirty ugly,
hopefully never to be experienced again!

Too many times we didn't smile when we could've and made someone or
ourselves feel better, than what became a sad moment of animosity!

By the same token many of us experienced the exhilarating highs of
unexpected moments beyond our imaginations. Those I trust occur once again
in the New Year, but this time for everyone!

I have only one resolve for the New Year. To use every day the Great Spirit
allows me enjoying life to it's fullest in a positive manner whatever that
maybe. The quiet moments of discussion with close by friends and those on
screen in far off places around our Earth.

Certainly not to fret anything I have absolutely no control over, politics,
weather, life or death. And without question certainly the horrors that
abound day after day around our world.

The Great Spirit has given me a life of near 80 years beyond the wildest
imaginations ever thought possible. So I figure as hectic, enjoyable,
disappointing at times, wild and crazy much of it has been, I loved every
moment of it! :-) Who wouldn't?

But maybe in 2008 I'll sit back enjoying friends and family to a greater
degree than ever before and to hell with the rest of the world. Certainly
with it's screwed-up politicians, terrorists and just plain old fashion
greed!

Then just maybe the Great Spirit will see fit to allow me one more year with
the comfort of a pleasant and relaxed attitude.

May you all enjoy 365 great images and successful sunrises! And the Great
Spirit gives you 365 days of enjoying your lives wherever you maybe. Have a
great one!

ted

Replies: Reply from sam.kennard at mac.com (Sam Kennard) ([Leica] The "OLD & NEW YEAR!")