Subject: [Leica] RAW archiving AND Lightroom
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Dec 10 13:17:38 2007

Daniel,

If you remember, a few years ago Nikon decided that only Nikon supplied
software could be used to process NEF files.  At the time it created a big
stink with users.  I never saw any announcement where Nikon decided it was a
bad move by them, and changed back to allow other program to use NEF files.
i would have thought they would have, but maybe this is what you have run
into.

gene