Subject: [Leica] Leica in Las Vegas
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Tue Dec 11 11:55:20 2007

Well, this time, the hotel bill will be paid by my contractor.  Since I am
so lucky (I won $68 at a slot machine back in 2003), I figure I'll go out
there and play long enough to win even more!

So long, 28mm summicron!!!!

Robert W. Clark
National Curriculum Director
CASE Project - Animal Science
National Council for Agricultural Education
Office - 717-459-3185
Cell - 717-648-2744