Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors actually #257
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Thu Dec 20 07:46:26 2007

Vibrant colors, Ric.  Can't tell you how many times I've driven by the
Ceebee Marina on the way to Belhaven from Pamlico Beach! Very nice!  Just a
ways of the road, there's a turn off to the right that takes you to what
used to be Hubs Wreck....a great seafood restaurant from my childhood!  Of
course, it's been gone now for over 30 years but I can still remember going
there...you probably did, too!

Robert