Subject: [Leica] 2007 Leica Users Yearbook Submissions
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Wed Dec 12 14:00:23 2007

I would add, if you make them your intended size on the page and at 300ppi,
they are less likely to get Blurbed to fit. A common
size seen in the first book was 7.6 inches wide for landscape format. That
is 2280 px at 300ppi. Yes I know that PPI & DPI are not
the same.
Also I recommend that you sharpen them before submission.

Cheers
Geoff