Subject: [Leica] Consensus (? on LUG) on IR filters on M8
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Thu Dec 13 07:20:40 2007

Ted,

It all depends

If your assignment is a night wedding party, with lots of people
dressed in black tuxedos, even real shooters can be in a problem
trying to get hundreds of shots color corrected or converted to BW
and meet their deadlines and their clients' needs

For me, KISS is just plainly keep an IR cut filter on every lens I
shoot with, and forget about it
:-)

Ed

El 13/12/2007, a las 11:44, Ted Grant escribi?: