Subject: [Leica] Film Processing
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Sat Dec 15 01:48:13 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 10:34 AM, Steve Unsworth <lug@steveunsworth.co.uk> wrote:
> I bought a Jobo thinking that I'd do my own colour development. In the end
> sold it on to a friend. I'd hardly used it.
>
> I'd still do b&w myself, in fact I have a plastic bag of film in the
> freezer
> waiting to be used.

I'd never dream of processing my own color film. Digital is just fine
for me when it comes to color.

On the other hand, I'd never dream of doing b/w in digital. I've yet
to see anything that convinces me that it works.

I process b/w in my sleep. It takes me exactly 30 minutes (exluding
the drying time) so it is a perfect activity to get started on before
a meal (so I don't have to set the table).

Daniel

Message from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Film Processing)