Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors #253
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 16 12:36:55 2007

Dang! I can't believe that Brian beat me to the "abandoned herring" line!
Oh Well, I'll just have to comment on the picture. This is very fine Ric,
the muted palette conveys the atmosphere very well. A
beautiful photograph that deserves to be printed large.

Cheers, Geoff
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/