Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 48
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun Dec 16 15:01:54 2007

On Dec 16, 2007, at 2:29 PM, Steve Unsworth wrote:

> This has been yet another weekend where I try to catch up by posting
> two
> week's PAWs in a couple of days.
>
> Just as an aside, the more I use the M8 the more I'm enjoying it.
> When I did
> my last PAW in 2002 developing and then posting the photographs used
> to take
> a couple of days. Now it's down to a couple of hours.
>
> Onto the photographs! Week 48 found me in London. Skaters,
> cavalrymen and
> people waiting for trains. All forms of transport are here...
>
> <http://www.steveunsworth.co.uk/PAW_blog/?page_id=30>

I love the look of the bw you are getting from the M8 Steve...

favorites are merry go round, girl in flag raincoat, and girls at the
bar....

and btw,  that M8 still has shocking color problems....the one of the
guard in the too big jacket....

just look at that coat...the dreaded red shift ....

:-)

Steve