Subject: [Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 48
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun Dec 16 15:20:12 2007

Thanks Steve

B&W conversion these days is the Alien Skin plug-in. It seems perverse to
use something that attempts to imitate black and white film, but I love the
look that this plug-in gives. And they print well too.

Thanks for looking.

Steve

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Steve Unsworth PAW - week 48)