Subject: [Leica] Want your photo to run on HarvardScience
From: bd_colen at harvard.edu (B.D. Colen)
Date: Mon Dec 17 12:05:23 2007

I need - like immediately! - a color photo of a really, really blighted
inner city neighborhood - preferably a photo with no people in it, but
absolutely one with no identifiable people. And NOT post-Katrina New
Orleans.

I need this to run with a story about new research on the educational impact
of living in a really disadvantaged neighborhood.

The photo will run 200 px on the long side, and I'll stick your credit on it
- but I can't pay. You own all rights to photo and can reuse, resell it all
you want. I normally use either Harvard News Office photos or buy dollar
stock. I'll look for dollar stock if no LUGGER wants to go for this.

Photo will be posted - along with story - at 5 p.m. at
http://harvardscience.harvard.edu

I really need it immediately if anyone's interested.

Thanks
B. D.

Replies: Reply from pjleeson at mchsi.com (Philip Leeson) ([Leica] Want your photo to run on HarvardScience)