Subject: [Leica] M8 Question_Robert
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Dec 17 07:55:31 2007

Alastair doe shave a M8.  But I agree making a comparison is going to be a
difficult undertaking.  I suggest the original poster rent or buy an M8 and
make the comparison himself, only then will he know if it meets his needs.
I have made a 24x30 print from my M8 and love the results, absolutely
fantastic.  But that is only my opinion and just tells you that it satisfies
my criteria for printing, and not another persons criteria.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------