Subject: [Leica] A New that made me happy
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Dec 19 15:10:58 2007

Well, Luis - I have been off the list for a few weeks but this is really good
news to come back to and richly deserves as I think that we all agree.
Congratulations! I can't wait to see the images.

The shame is that it has taken such a long time for them to realise the great
quality of your work!

Best wishes as ever,

Peter