Subject: [Leica] I'm Back again - and an URGENT tech question
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Wed Dec 19 15:11:02 2007

Dear Spencer, Brian, Nathan, R. Clayton etc,

I think its a timing issue too...the USB has sat in the same socket for
months
(its a "direct" connection to the mother board not an external hub. It has
been
turned on and off - but not disconnected a few dozen times, but nothing like
1500. I broke out a fresh USB cable (from a sealed packet) but no good...

Unless I can sort out the timing (any suggestions welcome)I think its
SNAFU'd.

Thanks for the help, I knew that all I hads tro do was ask the LUG!

Peter