Subject: [Leica] newspapers
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Dec 20 08:51:48 2007

Interesting link George, thanks.  It made me think of my old days as a
news shooter...and friends from those days.  I was looking at the
Lakeland Ledger paper and thought "I wonder if Tony Ranze is still
there"  Did a quick search and saw that he died last year at 44.

Very sad...I only knew him from working together covering a few Tampa
games and though my work on a fellow New York Times paper, we were on
the phone often talking about we need that photo or he need this
photo...He was a heck of a nice guy.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography