Subject: [Leica] Screw mount lenses on M bodies
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Dec 20 12:14:10 2007

David,

Yes the correct frame lines will show up if you buy the appropriate
adapter. There are three adapters available from a number of vendors.
They are for the lens pairs 28/90, 35/135 and 50/75. You can of
course find adapters made by Leica for a premium or get the very good
adapters that Steve Gandy sells at cameraquest.com or the Voigtlander
branded adapters from vendors like B&H. Stay away from the el cheapo
generics. They might be OK but why take a chance.

Len