Subject: [Leica] Dickens of a Christmas (final photos)
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Dec 20 18:04:58 2007

LOL...yes the rain photos...I never thought shooting rain would feel
like a novelty but after this summer it sure does!

They are saying we may even have some snow flurries on Christmas!  That
would be fun...I remember it snowing only one time at Christmas...that
usually waits until January here, if it snows at all.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Dickens of a Christmas (final photos))