Subject: [Leica] r9/dmr focusing screen
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Dec 21 15:00:05 2007

I love the pure ground glass screen for most applications.
Bright and very easy to focus most lenses.
I don't have (never had) an SL. So can't compare.
Doug H says - nothing can compare to SL.
Yet, never having looked through an SL - the R8 plain ground glass
screen is the brightest slr view I've ever experienced.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com