Subject: [Leica] Quietly passed away
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Dec 22 16:15:58 2007

Thank you Daniel,
that vacuum is a hard hole to fill, but I think we have more than enough
happy memories to fill it twice over. Looking through 60 years of
pictures my Dad sent me a few years ago for scanning and putting on CD
helped me through the day, it was a difficult tightrope walk between
tears, smiles and laughter, but it helped enormously to bring me back
down from the initial shock.
Best from Hannover and thanks again
Douglas

Message from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] IMG : #397)