Subject: [Leica] Quietly passed away
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Dec 22 16:48:56 2007

Thank you Ted and Irene,
your kind thoughts are much appreciated by all of us here in Hannover.
Tomorrow is a "day of remembrance" for me, I'll be looking through
around 60 years of his and my photos of family occasions and holidays to
refresh memories and, hopefully, to fill out some of the vacuum he left
behind.
Best wishes from all of us
Douglas