Subject: [Leica] this piece of furniture needs a charging station!
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Sun Dec 23 14:40:07 2007

If you end up
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle Cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
To: <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 23, 2007 4:22 PM

as i walk into my kitchen and look at the unsightly mess of cell phone
charger, leica d200 battery charger, leica d1h battery
charger, and all the other wires and cables blossoming out of my counter, i
realize that my awesome new camera cabinet needs to have
a drawer that i can pull out with a charging station in it -- 8 outlets.
charge the phone in a drawer!! no more ugly cables!!

i'm gonna build one.

oh man. i am ON tonight.

yrs truely,

the great waldo pepper