Subject: [Leica] dng in adobe bridge
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Mon Dec 24 12:13:08 2007

Could it be that Bridge knows what custom setting you have on your M8 for
shooting DNG files and does not apply this to Jpegs?

I know using Nikon, Capture NX knows what settings are in your camera
(example- low contrast or high contrast set in camera menu,
hue +1 or -1, vivid or normal). I see these results when I open NX but I may
not see these results when opening with CS since it's
an NEF file. I know Canon users say the same thing when using Canon DPP and
Adobe Bridge.

Does that make sense?

Chris