Subject: [Leica] IMG: for Walt
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun Dec 23 17:47:43 2007

Phillipe,

I assumed you had Baudelaire in mind when you named your picture.   Les
Aveugles is a famous poem from Les Fleurs du Mal.   But you didn't?   The
painting is Renoir's Alphonsine
http://www.repropaint.com/Images/Main/renoir.jpg
So I'm still a bit confused about who you are ascribing the blindness to.

Robert