Subject: [Leica] IMG: face to face
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Sun Dec 23 20:37:23 2007

Ted,

If he had bent his knees to get a lower viewpoint, then he would not be
looking down on the foreground as much, and it would not loom so large in
the frame.   That is an important part of the picture, while the slanting
verticals are trivial and of no importance.  I think he made the right
choice.   When you're making an architectural shot on a tripod, you worry
about the verticals.   He was concerned with very different things that are
far more important to the image.

Robert