Subject: [Leica] Question on EXIF data......
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Dec 23 21:57:28 2007

While I waited as long as possible to do it, I have purchased a digital
camera, if only for putting stuff up for sale on EBay....

But I have a question....   I want to know the number of shutter actuations
on a Nikon D1 ( mine) and Nikon D2XS ( a friend's, NOT MINE!) .... I was
told that Opanda iExif software would do this for me.....  When I try the
software, I can not find an obvious shutter actuation number....

 < www.opanda.com>

Anyone have any experience out there in getting this kind of data from a jpg
file?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] Question on EXIF data......)