Subject: [Leica] iPhoto question
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Mon Dec 24 06:58:03 2007

I don't think that iPhoto allows that level of editing. When friends want
more than the simple adjustments allowed in iPhoto, I usually recommend
GraphicConverter. It can be a little complex to use at first, but works well
for resizing, simple editing, profile changes etc at far less cost than
Photoshop.
Allen