Subject: [Leica] this is how we do xmas in these parts.....
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Dec 26 11:04:29 2007

so ... when Trillian and i broke into our neighbors house early this morning
and plucked all the goodies from under their tree, one of them was a
fabulous TASCHEN book of film noir photos of Ingrid Bergman (who joins
Fairuza Balk, Judit Polgar, Lillian Gish, Bongkoj Khongmalai, and Jenny
Agutter* on the list of "TOP SIX HOTTEST WOMEN I AM NOT DATING"). some
people might say "wow, neat book" but around here we just say "how the heck
did they light that?" so trill and i spent the next five hours figuring out
film noir lighting techniques in the studio.

this features "mike the guy who lives next door" as the villain.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/xmas-07.jpg

kyle

* sorry Elizabeth Sladen, there just isn't room.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: this is how we do xmas in these parts.....)