Subject: [Leica] Re: this is how we do xmas in these parts.....
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Dec 26 12:50:59 2007

Bing's first directorial debut????

Chris

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kyle Cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
To: <lug@leica-users.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 6:42 PM
Subject: [Leica] this is how we do xmas in these parts.....

so ... when Trillian and i broke into our neighbors house early this morning
and plucked all the goodies from under their tree, one
of them was a fabulous TASCHEN book of film noir photos of Ingrid Bergman
(who joins Fairuza Balk, Judit Polgar, Lillian Gish,
Bongkoj Khongmalai, and Jenny Agutter* on the list of "TOP SIX HOTTEST WOMEN
I AM NOT DATING"). some people might say "wow, neat
book" but around here we just say "how the heck did they light that?" so
trill and i spent the next five hours figuring out film
noir lighting techniques in the studio.

this features "mike the guy who lives next door" as the villain.

http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/xmas-07.jpg

kyle

* sorry Elizabeth Sladen, there just isn't room.