Subject: [Leica] Lightroom off on a tangent
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Dec 26 11:36:31 2007

I did like Michiel suggested and restarted my laptop.

I froze up again today, but I didn't loose anything today either after
rebooting.

I was wondering if a Mac had similar problems. I was perfectly willing
to chalk it up to the operating system (XP).

I'm kind of afraid of mounting my external disk from my desktop on my
laptop, even though I need to. I have too much on it to take any
chances. I'll just have to sit in front of the desktop and work, I
guess.

Thanks Allen.

Daniel