Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!!
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu Dec 27 09:37:19 2007

Nice, Peter.  You must be in a much higher location in Seattle than my
parents.   The U-district looked like this:

http://tinyurl.com/2t39jv
http://tinyurl.com/36g4ez
http://tinyurl.com/36cg2m overdone with a flash...

Aram, back in Yakima after a long trip over the pass....

> From: Peter Klein <pklein@2alpha.net>
> Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!!
> To: lug@leica-users.org
>
> These are very rare photos.  They show a white Christmas.  In Seattle.
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1002517-prf.jpg.html
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/album170/L1002518-prf.jpg.html
>
> So from me, Irving Berlin and Bing Crosby, a very merry Christmas!  And
> if
> you celebrate something else, have a happy that.  Whatever.  It's cold
> out
> there.  It's dark. Get together, warm up in your traditional way, and
> hold
> your friends and loved ones close.
>
> --Peter

Checked by AVG Free Edition.