Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas to all
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon Dec 24 11:23:23 2007

Maybe not PC, but have a nice one anyway

http://tinyurl.com/3yfc3r

I'll be out of Computer range for a few days as I am off to Seattle in a few
minutes to visit the family.  Mountain passes look OK.  Hopefull will remain
so for the return trip on Wednesday.

Then off to California for a few weeks for the wife's family and a new dog.
I'll take some photos, but none will match Tina's "Waiting for Santa" photo.

Aram

Aram Langhans
Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
11:19 AM