Subject: [Leica] Stuff for sale..... PhotoArsenal.......Ebay
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Dec 27 10:19:45 2007

I just looked again, and noticed something I had predicted a while ago....

Leica is selling off their museum...... M3 # 1Million is for sale.. some
other goodies....  An M5 with Compur shutter.... looks like a hybrid to a
CL.  Some really crazy stuff you would never see normally......

Well, they are saved from ruin, by selling off their heritage......
great.....

I guess a few Million bucks in the hand is worth more than a closet full of
rare Leica stuff gathering dust.....

I hate this kind of progress.......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net