Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas, True Love, Swinging
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Dec 27 15:17:08 2007

Wonderful work Tina!
Merry Christmas too
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Tina Manley
Enviado el: martes, 18 de diciembre de 2007 3:09
Para: lug@leica-users.org; paw@micapeak.com; seephoto@micapeak.com;
digitalusersgroup@yahoogroups.com
Asunto: [Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas, True Love, Swinging

PESO:

I've been so busy I haven't had time to post any photos lately (next year
I'm leaving the country at Christmas!!!); but I did have to take the
Christmas card photos so here they are:

Merry
Christmas:  http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233533938/Large

True Love:  http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233526591/Large

Swinging:  http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233526294/Large

It's been so hot, it hasn't felt like Christmas at all but we're finally
going below freezing tonight.  Maybe my Christmas spirit will arrive with
the cold weather!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Eid, Satisfied Solstice, and
Gratified Grinchings!

Comments greatly appreciated.  My web site has fallen behind along with
everything else :-(

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI