Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas, True Love, Swinging
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 17 18:09:03 2007

PESO:

I've been so busy I haven't had time to post any photos lately (next
year I'm leaving the country at Christmas!!!); but I did have to take
the Christmas card photos so here they are:

Merry
Christmas:  http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233533938/Large

True Love:  http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233526591/Large

Swinging:  http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233526294/Large

It's been so hot, it hasn't felt like Christmas at all but we're
finally going below freezing tonight.  Maybe my Christmas spirit will
arrive with the cold weather!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Eid, Satisfied Solstice, and
Gratified Grinchings!

Comments greatly appreciated.  My web site has fallen behind along
with everything else :-(

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI