Subject: [Leica] IMG: Merry Christmas, True Love, Swinging
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 18 14:04:56 2007

Tina Manley showed:
To: lug@leica-users.org; paw@micapeak.com; seephoto@micapeak.com;
digitalusersgroup@yahoogroups.com

>>I've been so busy I haven't had time to post any photos lately (next year
I'm leaving the country at Christmas!!!); but I did have to take the
Christmas card photos so here they are:<<<<<<

Merry Christmas:
http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233533938/Large

True Love:  http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233526591/Large

Swinging:  http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/233526294/Large

>>It's been so hot, it hasn't felt like Christmas at all but we're finally
going below freezing tonight.  Maybe my Christmas spirit will arrive with
the cold weather!<<<

I'd be only to pleased to assist and send along a little snow and frosty
nights. :-)

>>Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Blessed Eid, Satisfied Solstice, and
Gratified Grinchings!<<<

Hi Tina,

In the above wishes it looks like you pretty well have everybody covered!
;-)

Now the photographs? :-)

Wonderful, touching and inspiring for others to enjoy your talent, beautiful
grand children and? Oh yeah, the dog. :-)

Here's wishing you, Tom and the whole family the Merriest of Christmas and a
smashing great New Year 2008!

ted