Subject: [Leica] Question: M8
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Dec 29 10:37:36 2007

Glad to "help".  You are almost done with last years' New Year Resolutions,
so you will shortly be free to nab a pair......

Trade ins......Left arm?  Other part of your anatomy ?  R9 + DMR?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Yes, thank you.

Maybe the only saving grace is the I might be able to talk Tony into trading

something.

...Vick

Message from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Question: M8)