Subject: [Leica] OT, sort of: Inkjet paper recommendations
From: matthew at hunt.tc (Matthew Hunt)
Date: Tue Jan 1 00:45:16 2008

Permajet is very good and cheaper than Epson cartridges.  It is fiddly
setting up the printer, changing from cartridges to individual ink bottles,
but worth the effort.  Their papers are great and matched to the ink, but
they also make you custom printer profiles, e.g. for Epson 4x6 photo paper
as they don't yet sell that size in their own brand.  We have several
Permaject gloss A3 prints decorating our home printed this way on the R2400.
See http://www.permajet.com/

It's not for you if you don't print very often, because the ink system likes
to keep moving, and I have had to syringe through once to clear ink foam.

Happy New Year

Matthew