Subject: [Leica] IMG : #001
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jan 1 06:35:33 2008

Graham showed:

Happy New Year To All

Leica M6 : 50mm Noctilux : Kodak Professional BW400 CN

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08001.htm <<<<

Hi Graham,

Great start for the first day of the New Year! Quite often we hear people
say, "Oh it's foggy and drizzle there aren't any pictures out there."

Once again you've proven them wrong. I'll take a foggy, misty day, snow or
rain under certain conditions any day before a full blown blue sky and harsh
sun!

That is providing I'm not shooting a tourism assignment where generally one
needs the full sunshine.

Great mood here and an inspiration to the crew to get out when the weather
appears to be the least photogenic.

ted

--Graham

http://www.geebeephoto.com