Subject: [Leica] Thumbs down for Lens Pen!
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Tue Jan 1 20:48:31 2008

Politely speaking, it isn't going to affect your images.

It will affect your bench MTF testing, in comparing to a pristine factory
standard.

I've always like clean glass, and have had to balance off the risk of
putting cleaning marks on the glass, versus cleaning off fingerprint grease.
  It does sometimes take a bit of a solvent to get it all off, and Windex
hasn't ever failed me.

Good luck, and be gentle.

Vick