Subject: [Leica] IMG: Original scans
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed Jan 2 11:10:36 2008

> so said Tina Manley :
>
>> Too touristy?  Skip these and go on to others?  Maybe that's why I'm
>> having so much trouble with them. :-( I need an editor!!  Anybody
>> want to look through 500,000 old slides ;-)

ugh...frankly impossible,

unless...

you are willing to do it the way doctors make decisions....

:-)

on one side you have a rubber band, on the other side a (big) trash
can...

you spend at most 5-10 seconds per slide...

if it doesn't reach out and grab you by the throat, it goes into the
trash can...

2-3 days at most...

in your case,  you will likely need 2-3 rubber bands...

:-)

Steve

Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Original scans)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: Original scans)