Subject: [Leica] IMG: Original scans
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 2 17:17:10 2008

As I've said before - I admire the tenacity with which you're
pursuing the market.
Yet, I can't help feeling that you're chasing fads rather than
following your passion.

I'd hope that you'd make photographs which look the way you want them
to look rather than the way some illusive and changing market thinks
they should look - finding markets which want "your" look rather than
finding "their" look in your work.

I know, "talk is cheap." Earning a living takes effort.

"need the super bright colors of current stock images!!" ?

You may be better off photographing new bright colored subjects;
rather than spending the time in attempting to remake work that
stands with integrity in its own right.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com