Subject: [Leica] BRRR!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 3 11:18:19 2008

LUG:

This morning at the farm it was 18 degrees.  We spent the night out
here because we had to put lights under the house and in the well
house to keep the pipes from bursting.  This morning on the porch
there were 38 American Goldfinches on my finch feeders and 12
Cardinals, 7 Chickadees, 3 Titmice, 1 Downy Woodpecker and 1
Red-bellied Woodpecker on the other feeders and 3 Bluebirds waiting
for me to put warm water in the birdbath.  I don't have any photos
because we had to get a credit card and scrape ice off of the INSIDE
of the kitchen windows before we could see all of these birds!   I'm
sitting by the fire typing with gloves on.  It's COLD in South Carolina.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com