Subject: [Leica] Tele elmarit 135...A eal Pooch of a Lens
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner)
Date: Thu Jan 3 15:21:25 2008

They are all dogs.  If you really, really need that half stop more than the
f/3.4 Telyt, go for the third version.  In any case, good luck with framing
and focus and shoot with as contrasty a medium as is available because the
135 f/2.8s were about as dull a lens as Leica ever made.  Trust me.  Bow
wow.

    Buzz