Subject: [Leica] 15 cv cyan crap
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Jan 4 08:30:08 2008

You can get m adapters which do cover the sensor to allow coding.
If you go over to the <http://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-forum/>
you can find extensive discussion of this "15cv/coding/filtering" issue.

Breath deeply and slowly a few times and enjoy the hardware side of M
photography. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com