Subject: [Leica] good deal?
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Fri Jan 4 13:49:23 2008

I just scored a black paint Fujica ST801 with 50mm f/1.4 EBC, 28mm f/3.5 EBC
SW, and 135mm f/3.5 EBC lenses for a whopping $30 at a local thrift store.
So far everything looks and performs perfect with the camera and 50mm lens.
The 28mm and 135 need some work since there's oil on the aperture blades
slowing them down a bit.
I've read good things about the EBC lenses and the 801 seems to be a very
well appreciated but little known workhorse.
Any thoughts on the quality of both the lenses and the camera?
Thanks,
PhilFo

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] good deal?)