Subject: [Leica] good deal?
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Fri Jan 4 14:48:35 2008

I loved them. My WayBack PAW last year was entirely with the 801.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/ricc/PAW+2007+and+1982/>
<http://tinyurl.com/2jk8at>

The meter is fine now and was a revolution when it came out with its
seven (?) LEDs. They do give you fractional stop indication of your
exposure.

And, of course, all Pentax screw mount stuff works just fine.

Ric Carter