Subject: [Leica] Note to Len Taupier
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jan 7 08:30:28 2008

Hi Jim,

I think you're right. We wondered if the temperature had anything to
do with the reflected IR look. Your photos don't have any leafy
evergreens to reflect IR. But my backyard has green, leafy shrubs. I
can try an IR photo with my M8 right now and see what happens. The
sun is out and the temp is 50 degrees. Almost like summer.

Len