Subject: [Leica] Photographing food
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jan 7 20:26:04 2008

> Maybe it is not a "style" but the use of digital camera, no swings and
> tilts, 1.5x sensors, limited DOF, trying to make a buck, and limited
> experience.....
>
> The Monks probably said the same thing about Gutenberg.....

I also think part of it is lifestyle - workstyle.

If you are a food expert, I think they're called "Chefs" you come up with a
work of art all times of the day and night for yourself, friends or clients
and before you did in to eat it you pull out your digital sure shot and
shoot it.
Its that simple.
You don't call in your photographer and food stylist as the thing would get
cold.

And they don't love the taste of Verethane in the morning;
With their had formed organic Cheerie O's.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com